Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Logo Idea




This is my sample logo idea. Feel free to comment on it, steal parts of it for your idea, or reject it completeley. We can change color, font, size, or even the whole concept. I just thought it would be cool to have an outline of WV and a magnifying glass placed over the Charleston Metro area. Inside the magnifying glass it would be cool to have a close up map of the Charleston area. So that is what I did. I just now see that "area" is a bit difficult to read so I will need to move that part down a little, but not right now :)

4 comments:

  1. Also, i'm not sure if I like the placement of "Exploring the Charleston Metro Area, but didn't like it under the magnifying glass. So, any suggestions with that would be great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great!! And I think the "Exploring the Charleston Metro Area" looks good where it is

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. I just think it will look more clean after indesign.

    ReplyDelete